Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring Again

Days are longer. Flowers are blooming. Birds are nesting. Aww…SPRING!
Hayfever, sneezing, pollen, and bees.
Yep, I just had to blow that serene picture out of the water didn’t I? Actually I just wanted to remind us that while God gives us wonderful blessings like spring, and we need to gratefully thank Him, we also live in a fallen world and the thorns in life are still out there.
God gives us daily glimpses of paradise. The devil will try to steal the joy away with opposite reactions. Have you ever noticed the devil always tries to create a false copy of God’s work, or ruin what he can’t copy?
Remember, God is the Creator of all things. Satan is the deceiver, liar and thief and will try to steal your joy. So bless God for his gift of spring, grab a Kleenex and refuse to let that old devil ruin what God has given you.

Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.."

1 comment:

  1. I praise and thank him daily for the many, many gifts he gives me, you included. I love you with all my heart and am very proud to be matched with you on this road we travel. God truely is a generous God.

    all my love
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete