Friday, December 9, 2016

God Winks

Winter has arrived! Right now on the farm it is 19 degrees and the furnace is doing it's thing. But we knew it was coming and getting ready for it has been a priority. Every year for my 58 years of life, the season's have come and gone. They will continue to do so until the Lord returns.
As I walked out on my front porch this evening to let Toby the Goldie out for some exercise, the Lord granted me another beautiful sunset. For a moment I forgot about the cold and just stared in wonder at God's ever-changing paintings He creates. He is a Master-Artist and we are fortunate to get glimpses of what Eden must have been like, if only for a moment. I count these as gifts from a Father to His child, a "God Wink" if you will, a secret moment shared between us. Keep your eyes open, I'm sure He winks at you also!
God Bless,
Pastor Terry

1 comment: