Thursday, January 7, 2010

A appropriate sermon from Bro. Beauregard from January '07

My Brothers and Sisters in Christ, (as I am holed up under the snow of a western blizzard, my mind reminding my taste buds that too many left over Christmas cookies will increase my girth,) I ponder on the new coming year. Will this be the year of many miracles? Will the Lord move people to a great revival? What does the Lord have in store for His children? Whatever it is, we can be assured it follows His perfect plan. Isaiah 66:23 says “And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

I believe this is God’s ultimate goal, a return to what Adam was created for. A time when we can once again walk with our Creator, talk with our Creator, and worship Him forever. To feel and know God’s love as it was intended, undefiled by sin and corruption, and to sing praise and worship to His holy name. Micah 6:8 says “He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy GOD?

To walk humbly with thy GOD..That is what my soul cries out for. What joy it would be to walk with God. If you believe in the scriptures, then you must believe God wants you to WALK WITH HIM, in fact he requires it. Beloved, take that first step and find your peace with Him through His son Jesus Christ. Then boldly walk with him in faith, He will reward you with a walk in the heavens!

The peace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you all, Brother Jonas Beauregard

No comments:

Post a Comment